An exclusive tribe of women on an individual and collective journey where you will be guided & challenged to re-architect your life.
With (B)’s unique approach, your native wisdom and intuition rise to the surface. You will profoundly transform and help your tribe to do the same.
Our belief is each individual is both teacher and student
No other person has your answers — you have your answers, but sometimes they are buried deep. Collectively, with a tribe of twelve, we have so much wisdom that can be shared to help one another through the twists and turns of life, encourage one another to walk through the muck to find their answers, their desires and their passions and then applaud one another when we rise.
You will work with the tribe as a whole as well as with a rotating one-on-one partner, using the (B)Curriculum to learn and grow together. The tribe will hold you with gentle accountability, and you will be asked to do the same in return.
A Six-Month Journey
Your journey begins with the Core ReflectionTM, a guided deep dive into who you are and your life journey thus far. We dig into your conscious and unconscious patterns and begin to identify your passions and desires for your life. Then…
The tribe gathers. It begins with a four-day, nurturing (and sometimes challenging) ocean retreat where we introduce ourselves and our vulnerabilities to one another and get to know the flow of the tribe. We will connect, laugh, challenge ourselves and establish our bond and our trust.
This is followed by six months of gathering and growing together through bi-monthly video calls, partnership curriculum and one-on-one sessions. With your tribe at your side, you bring to light what holds you back, face your fears and limitations, experiment with new approaches and embrace your inner muse to create a new roadmap.
We also offer one-on-one coaching as an “in the moment” process and not a cookie-cutter formula. It has the potential to turn information into transformation: Your transformation into being a more powerful you.
We culminate with a four-day retreat where we gather to celebrate, commemorate and solidify our journey of re-architecting our lives together.
There is a sacred space in each of us where the truth of who we are resides. Take the call to adventure and let (B)Tribes help guide you to reconnect with your native wisdom and shed old patterns that no longer serve you. Step into the woman you are meant to (B).
Our approach is both personal and group focused in the following areas:
- Awareness, ownership, and commitment to changing the patterns that no longer serve you.
- Being accountable every step of the way to yourself and the tribe
- Re-architecting your life to (B) in the shape of your true unique genius
- Acquire, commit and set in motion practices for daily and future decision making for maximum contribution to yourself, family, career and the world
The group will hold a safe space to share our stories, communicate our needs, empower one another and challenge the patterns that no longer serve us.
- A Core ReflectionTM session to uncover insights and begin to articulate your personal goals for (B)
- 4-day retreat for the tribe to gather where you will be both nurtured and challenged
- (B)CircleTM Curriculum
- Bi-monthly virtual gatherings for six months
- Rotating one-on-one partnerships with each of your tribe members
- One-on-one sessions
- Closing 4-day retreat to celebrate and solidify our journeys
New (B)Tribes are forming now. We are limiting enrollment to twelve women per tribe. Below are some pictures from our kickoff retreat location, a beautiful hacienda on the Riviera Maya in Mexico.